Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 05:57 PM   #2603
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2112 View Post
I live in nj Randall. We have 10 round mag limits for hand guns. Anything over is a felony lol I’m pretty much ****ed

Man, I honestly feel for you guys. Do any of your "elected" representatives even understand the concept of the Bill of Rights?

I am so grateful to live in Kansas (and soon) Wyoming as well. Both states have Constitutional Carry - as it should be.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Damned shame....
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.