Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 03:34 PM   #2598
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Had a mother ****er break into our apartment complex last night. Luckily didnt take anyone's shit but cops never showed up so the stimulus check will be used on home defense.

Was thinking:

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/remi...hardwood-stock
My opinion only, but best weapon to defend with depends on the type of property. For houses and large condo type setups, a shotgun is ideal (agree with the #4 buckshot from the above poster). For narrow or smaller apartments though, I'd go with a .40 or 9mm with a laser sight if possible. This is because of the narrow angles and hallways. You can maintain control of the weapon much easier if someone is trying to gain physical control of it. Lastly, I do think an AR-style weapon is ideal for defending ranch style properties if you are out in the boonies (maybe a shotgun in the house and the AR for perimter def).

Personally I'd go with a Glock 9mm or SIG .40.
banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.banyon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.