Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2020, 12:01 PM   #2597
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
You don’t want 00 buck for home defense, they will blow through walls and will **** up whatever they hit on the other side. You want #4 buckshot, if you are going to use a shotgun for home defense. Especially if it’s in an apartment complex, you blow through walls and into a neighbor apartment. The legal consequences that you could face would be worse than the robbery.

I, personally, prefer a pistol for home defense. .45 My shotguns are all loaded with .00 shot. I get that living in an apartment is a chance. However, I want to make damned sure that the perp is down for the count. The first shot.

I also understand that "nerves" get in the way. However, if you are going to purchase a shotgun - buy your gun. It's best to try out all available shells and decide which one you might use should you ever need it. Then practice, practice and more practice. It, if nothing else, it would get the individual 1) familiar with the gun and 2) a tad more confident should the need (God forbid) ever arise.

Just my opinion, though.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.