View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 05:11 AM   #141
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
I think it’d be pretty funny if Brady and Carr switched teams and the Raiders still sucked and Belichick went 13-3 with Carr.

I think you guys were lacking a real QB for so long that you get fixated on the “great QB” idea. Personally I think mid-level guys like Carr and Andy Dalton are hamstrung by bad management. Not saying, if you put a better organization around them, they’d turn into Peyton Manning in his prime, but the QB does get too much blame when things fail (and too much credit when things go well). Look at Tannehill; he went to a better team and suddenly looked amazing.
Well Bill Bilicheck made Mark Castill look good. He can do the same for Carr. I think Tom Brady is going hinder any team he hoes himself too. Also he had it pretty made with a solid Offensive line he had to sit back and pick teams apart with average play makers. Trent Green had Eddie Kenison to throw too but that line made the offense humming.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.