View Single Post
Old 02-17-2020, 02:49 AM   #140
Cheaterlover*

I think it’d be pretty funny if Brady and Carr switched teams and the Raiders still sucked and Belichick went 13-3 with Carr.

I think you guys were lacking a real QB for so long that you get fixated on the “great QB” idea. Personally I think mid-level guys like Carr and Andy Dalton are hamstrung by bad management. Not saying, if you put a better organization around them, they’d turn into Peyton Manning in his prime, but the QB does get too much blame when things fail (and too much credit when things go well). Look at Tannehill; he went to a better team and suddenly looked amazing.
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.