View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #12
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike View Post
I went to several games Martys first couple years. At the time I never thought itd be the only times, smh.
Although when Seattle was still in the AFC West, I was able to see them every year as we'd drive 150 miles up north to Seattle @ the old Kingdome, lol.

KCs only been to Centurylink twice. Thats 8 years apart. Then we went to about 4-5 games a year prior when I moved up here.
That first game @ CL is the one Shaun Smith, ball grabber, lined up as a RB and run it in, lol.
I will say this. Centurylink is every bit as loud as Arrowhead. When you have to literally scream at the person sitting next to you and they have to lean over to hear you, thats loud af, lol. Back in '18, day before Christmas Eve, when Chavarious got his first start. Russ put on a clinic. That was prolly the loudest game I've been to, lol. Seattle was loving it.
I met Clark Hunt and rode the elevator with Donavon. I was in a daze all throughout the game, in a shock I met Mr. Hunt. I'll get the pic off my phone and update the thread, lol.

Other people would ask how I know so much about the Chiefs and who those guys were.

I always tell them Chiefsplanet man, lol.
I was at that game in 2018 also. Yeah, it was frickin' loud but I have to say the game against the Texans in Arrowhead was louder. I was in the upper deck for that game (lower deck in Seattle) and the sound was just reverberating like I have never heard anywhere else.

Houston does a decent job of getting loud. I have been there several times to see the Chiefs. My favorite moment though was the playoff game where Kniles returned the opening kickoff for a touchdown. That stadium was so quiet!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.