View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 09:51 AM   #11
union paraplegic organizer

I went to several games Martys first couple years. At the time I never thought itd be the only times, smh.
Although when Seattle was still in the AFC West, I was able to see them every year as we'd drive 150 miles up north to Seattle @ the old Kingdome, lol.

KCs only been to Centurylink twice. Thats 8 years apart. Then we went to about 4-5 games a year prior when I moved up here.
That first game @ CL is the one Shaun Smith, ball grabber, lined up as a RB and run it in, lol.
I will say this. Centurylink is every bit as loud as Arrowhead. When you have to literally scream at the person sitting next to you and they have to lean over to hear you, thats loud af, lol. Back in '18, day before Christmas Eve, when Chavarious got his first start. Russ put on a clinic. That was prolly the loudest game I've been to, lol. Seattle was loving it.
I met Clark Hunt and rode the elevator with Donavon. I was in a daze all throughout the game, in a shock I met Mr. Hunt. I'll get the pic off my phone and update the thread, lol.

Other people would ask how I know so much about the Chiefs and who those guys were.

I always tell them Chiefsplanet man, lol.

Last edited by rtmike; 04-07-2020 at 09:58 AM..
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote