View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:28 PM   #260
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
This.

Tavia is razor sharp with an amazing personality. Super, super impressive.

I met Gracie and didn't think strongly one way or the other. She's still a young kid being thrust into social situations by virtue of her family that she's probably not entirely comfortable with. Incidentally, I went to college with Ivanka Trump when she was around Gracie's age and she didn't stick out tremendously either, though she obviously is very smart as well.

Not cool calling her an 'airhead.'
I was being dramatic. I've never even heard her speak so how would I know anything about her as a person. Little own make a personal judgement as a person.

I am rightfully chastised and issue a public apology for my obviously wrong assumption. My bad. Sorry.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote