View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 10:52 PM   #15072
MVP

IMHO Yes.

Their Grande platter was my fav. Stuffed, overstuffed, compared to Patrikio's on Holmes.

It was where the Discount Tire store is on N Scott (Old steak buffet) just west of I-49.

He had his grandma's recipes...

QUOTE=srvy;14974065]Better than Patricio's (sp). I have never heard of Guicho's spent time there my cousins we visited often. He was an Elder in the RLDS so that might explain why they never wanted to eat out there.[/QUOTE]
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.