View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 05:40 PM   #164
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I love watching Dake get taken down. That dude rubs me the wrong way...and I really like Taylor.

I joined a college wrestling fantasy league, Sorter. I need your help. I know the jist of college wrestlers, but my wrestling knowledge in terms of who is who is more broad on the youth/high school levels. I just haven't had time to follow college wrestling as I once used to. Anyways, the scoring is about how you'd predict...bonus points for majors, techs, wins, pins, etc. Large emphasis on how they finish at Nationals.

With that said, who should I look into drafting? We get one wrestler per weight and 2-3 for your bench. Who will place high and/or score the bonus points? Can you give me a run down? THANKS A TON!!!
125-Delgado/Waters/Gilman/Peters
133-Clarke/Thielke/Gulibon
141-Steiber/Mecate/Dutton
149-Steiber/Houdashelt/Kindig/Ruggirello
157-Ness/Green/Demas/Alton (points early in the year)
165-Sulzer/Massa/Palacio
174-Storley/Brown/Wilps
184-Dean/Courts
197-J'den
HWT-McMullan

I have never done what you're doing before and don't follow it as closely anymore. Rudy is probably someone who can give you better ideas. I'd think L. Steiber would be a lock for 1.1 but again, I have no idea.
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.