View Single Post
Old 01-12-2024, 10:00 PM   #100
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by frozenchief View Post
Juneau is not really 'cold' by Alaska standards. It's notably farther South than Anchorage or even Fairbanks and its surrounded by water, which moderates the temp. Anchorage is typically notably colder than Juneau and Fairbanks is even colder. I've flown to Fairbanks a few times in January and getting ready to step out of the airport, you just steel yourself for those -45 temps.

Also, -10 and colder is BPC: butt-puckering cold. It's so cold that when you go outside, your butt puckers shut to make sure that no cold air comes in the back door.
Oh I know, I just like to use Juneau because I've been there.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote