Thread: Movies and TV House of the Dragon
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 10:02 AM   #32
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

And yeah, Euron killing Rhaegel - I forgot about how bad that one was. I remember thinking "wait, you're in YOUR center of operations. Uh - don't have any scouts around, guys?"

Like seriously, how's Euron going to sail all the way from Kings Landing, through the blackwater bay and over to Dragonstone without anyone noticing? And yeah, that's to say nothing of the fact that he evidently shot through or around a mountain with impeccable accuracy from miles off.

The show made Dragons, these things that allowed a previously mediocre family from Essos to dominate an ENTIRE continent, super weak. Okay cool - Ice dagger from a demon zombie thing, you win this round. But c'mon - you telling me that in the hundreds of years since the Targaryen's conquered Westeros, nobody came up with "Hey - what if we fired a REALLY big ****ing arrow at it?"

Gimme something better than that.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote