View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 01:23 PM   #105
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Well you also did it because it sure is more fun to compare him to Joel Embiid than Cheick Diallo which is probably a way better comparison.

Bidunga is never going to resemble Embiid in any kind of fashion.
I said he has a huge range of outcomes. A guy who is raw but ends up being better than expected being taken as a top 10 pick is a possibility. He's projected as a lottery pick right now. Scouts clearly think he's more Embiid than Diallo too, I'm not just making stuff up. Obviously as we saw with Jackson this year and yea Diallo, guys don't always work out. I mentioned it's certainly possible he ends up being nothing more than a 5-10 minute role player. My position is that he has the potential to be more than just a bench role player, and I'll stand by that.
SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.SithCeNtZ is not part of the Right 53.