View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 02:39 PM   #821
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
Call me thin skinned, but some of the interactions I have seen in DC are a bit frightening. A discussion about politics or contentious subjects doesn't have to devolve into what it almost inevitably does in the DC forum

I know this is tangential to the topic at hand, but wanted to post it anyway.
I was called, and this is an exact quote, a "phaggot", which violates the term of service, because I had earlier mentioned that Nielsen Ratings should not be politicized and used as a weapon.

Nielsen ratings exist for Entertainment Production companies, TV studios, Advertisers and Networks, not as a weapon to say "See, ratings are down because of those Black NBA players. I LOVE IT!".
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0