Thread: Chiefs What Chief......
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2020, 11:11 AM   #97
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
You're the one with the BS, asking questions you already know the answers to!!!!
The bottom line is you don't even know any questions to ask.

I get you you see this as some troll but when you come off looking..duh... it kind of backfires.

So where is this trivia lounge, yep, there isn't one.

I have about 60 years*** of experience with those pet interests of mine, I own the books the music have spent the time have done the homework, it would be really hard for anyone to hang vs that, I have never come across anyone yet who can.

I get internet mentality......sure ya did.....unless you admit to being ugly then ya get total agreement, funny how that works.

*** started keeping notebooks of info around 10ish.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 02-16-2020 at 11:38 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote