View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 08:49 AM   #184
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Now I'm officially excited for the playoffs.
I think Preds/Avalanche could be a fun yet dangerous series, given Duchene and and Forsberg have 40+ goals and they're a pretty middle of the road team (with a good PP)... and the potential preview tonight.

I'd rather them sweep the Stars though... definitely wouldn't mind making quick work of them and the team getting some rest (of course I say that and it'll go 7).

And if not the Blues, get out of the first round and would be interested in this "new Wild" that's top 5 in goal scoring with three 30 goal scorers (even if they drop off steeply after that) and one of the worst PKs in the league.... the antiWild.

...and it's kind of shitty for the league to schedule a bunch of back to back games in the last two days of the season, given two days of rest before the playoffs.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.