Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 09:56 AM   #718
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
I support Marvel's cinematic effortisms.

I have criticisms and it's clear that not all of their movies are spectacularly awesome, but some are. And the totality of their accomplishment is fascinating. So I want them to continue to succeed so they will continue on ... and, hopefully, even improve.

That's basically why I support every single movie they make. Even if I don't love each individual film, I'll contribute my ticket money with a willing heart.

FAX
Perfect

There have been some dogs in the MCU, but the overall story has been a fantastic achievement that, imo, eclipses anything else ever done.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.