Thread: Movies and TV Captain Marvel
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:57 PM   #711
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
Is it possible we just missed Brie Larson's performance because we don't have two X chromosomes?

I agree with the folks that called it wooden, but women and girls have generally adored it.

I don't know if that's because her gender makes her the easiest superhero for them to identify with, or because maybe there's a lot more womanhood to that performance than we as males can recognize.
My wife didn't like the movie at all, though that was more about the script and character development than about Larson's performance.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.