View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 01:38 PM   #20
Veteran

Yes. Couple scenarios.

The first one was really good, but I didn't take it seriously enough at the time. Still though, I saw some pretty good results. Twice a week.

Second round was through a Commercial Gym. I took it much more seriously and worked out on my own as well. I saw results, but I chalk a lot of that up to my own initiative.

I'm in pretty decent shape. I eat pretty clean, run and work out religiously.

Interestingly enough, I saw the best results when the gyms were closed during the pandemic. Body weight exercises, running etc. Lots of pushups, pull-ups, dips etc. I was in the best shape of my life, and I did it on my own.

FWIW, I was 264lbs at my peak. 40inch waist, XL and XXL Shirts. Right now I am about 185, 32inch waist and wear a Medium shirt. I got as low as 169lbs, but I think I was too thin.

Trainers are great, but you can do it on your own.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.