View Single Post
Old 04-06-2024, 12:32 PM   #61
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
I think I have this eclipse bullshit figured out. Supposedly the National guard has been activated and we've been warned to have a 3 day food and water supply on hand.

Well that seems a little silly for a 4 minute window of somewhat darkness during the day, Right. There has to be more to it.

I believe there is an incoming asteroid coming straight from the direction of the sun. As it approaches it appears larger and larger ,eventually blocking out the sun right before it slams into Earth. That explains the NG deployment and groceries.

It's the ONLY reasonable explanation. I will be wearing a helmet April 8th
Sadly, that is probably bring discussed so where on the intrawebs.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.