View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 09:18 AM   #2021
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
We need a center fielder who can hit and throw to the correct base. A shortstop who isn't hurt for 2/3rds of the season. A first baseman who can dig balls out of the dirt. A DH that doesn't K twice a game. A third baseman. A real third baseman. Three more starting pitchers and a reliable closer.

Besides that, we're doing just fine.
I'm still pissed from last night. I need to be pissed for a few more days.
Does a DH that doesn't K twice a game exist?

I disagree that they need 3 more starting pitchers. Duffy-Singer-Keller is a fine trio. Keller had a rough start to the year, but he'll be fine. I could definitely get on board with replacing Minor in the rotation and sending Junis packing. The starting pitching has actually been fairly decent, even during this losing streak. It's mostly the offense and the bullpen that have been blowing games.

I think Staumont is a reliable closer. He's been dominant the past couple of seasons.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.