View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:13 AM   #52
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Ok, first off, nice buy. I have a pellet smoker (Grilla) and a WSM. By comparison, you won't get quite the smoke from a pellet so if you like more smoke flavor, use a smoke tube or box in the smoker. I prefer a lighter smoke so I don't use one.

As for the ribs, do NOT foil them at all. That essentially steams them and while it does speed the process, you lose quite a bit of the bark and meat juice to steam. Put the smoker on 225 and smoke for 5 hours for baby backs and 6 for spares. Use the bend test to make sure they are done, or check with a fork and done when fork tender. Those times should pretty much get you there though. You will have a great bark and flavor. If you want to add sauce, add it the last 45 minutes or so.
1,000,000% truth. I finally got one and the thing is simply amazing...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.