View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 10:01 AM   #51
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I just bought a ZGrill (ZPG-7002B) a couple of months ago. Lowes had them on sale. They said they had purchased a bunch more than they intended so they had to mark them down. They were originally $500 and they had them marked down to $200. I figured why not get into pellet grilling for a small price. So far, I love it.

I would recommend you get yourself a wireless temp probe for your meat.

This thing makes smoking/grilling easy. It's hard to over cook food and easy to cook it just right if you have a temp probe.
That's the one I got, except that I got the 2F, which is this year's model. It has a PID and 2 probes. I got it at Sam's, but this link at Amazon has the best pictures and description.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...pd_rd_wg=4cwbZ
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote