View Single Post
Old 05-24-2020, 09:58 PM   #874
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Decent day on balance.

Avoided a $250 AC unit service call by replacing the $10 fan-start capacitor myself. **** you AC guys who charge $125-$150 for a weekend service call and $90 foe a capacitor anybody can get on Amazon with next-day delivery!!!

Found out I got scammed out of $100. The worst part is PayPal (how I paid for the goods) is denying the claim because they sent "something". Instead of set of helmet-to-helmet Bluetooth Comms gear, they sent me a golf pencil in an envelope! LOL, a pencil, and PayPal is OK with that. What's the point of having a fraud department PayPal? You're useless!

But a great ride today. Thank God for sunscreen, it ended up being rather sunny!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.