View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 05:43 AM   #101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
I felt the same way with my kids and soccer. So I became a Coach and ruled our league.
I did play the game in HS, so I had an edge.
Maybe we got a bit spoiled. His first coach was awesome and loved to work with and teach the kids. We had him for 3 seasons. Then we moved up and had another really good coach. Then his last 2 seasons he got some bad ones, first timers. We switched leagues this last year because the coach he had was more worried about her soccer career than coaching the kids. This guy we have now I think is genuinely well intentioned but very inexperienced. Especially when it comes to dealing with younger kids.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.