View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 05:09 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yeah, it really is disappointing because I preferred Terrance Howard in the role to Don Cheadle, not that there's anything wrong with Cheadle's performance.

Ed Norton was the other dope that messed up his MCU career. He wanted "creative input" on his Hulk appearances in the MCU so they fired him and went with Ruffalo instead.

As much as I initially liked Norton's performance, Ruffalo is the better Hulk in my opinion because he has so much range.
Agreed. I used to be a much bigger fan of Norton, but he's kind of a prick I've heard and he just doesn't have the range to be funny (Death to Smoochy seems to be more the exception than rule for him).
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.