View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 04:17 PM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Wasn't aware of the backstory to that. Disappointing because he and RDJ had great chemistry.
Yeah, it really is disappointing because I preferred Terrance Howard in the role to Don Cheadle, not that there's anything wrong with Cheadle's performance.

Ed Norton was the other dope that messed up his MCU career. He wanted "creative input" on his Hulk appearances in the MCU so they fired him and went with Ruffalo instead.

As much as I initially liked Norton's performance, Ruffalo is the better Hulk in my opinion because he has so much range.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote