Thread: Chiefs I’m never leaving
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 01:23 PM   #69
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Fauci says in that article that millions of antigen tests should be available by August. The FDA authorized the first antigen test 3 days ago which is a rapid detection test. A billion dollar company will absolutely buying thousands of said tests for their business.

You can absolutely have the season if testing is widely available. Test twice a week; once before you leave for a road game and another the day after returning. You could probably have players show up an hour earlier and sit in their car to get the antigen test to enhance social distancing after a game for proper testing procedure.

Other adjustments will be made obviously. No fans, less staff on game day, traveling same day as games to avoid hotels, etc.

And let’s say a player tests positive. They go on the injury report as Covid19 isolation for 3 weeks and then get tested again for clearance to return to the team.

This really shouldn’t be a major issue of testing is available at all times.
I like this outlook.... I think we will also need to provide Patrick Mahomes with enough N95 masks to wear off the field for the entire season. Failing that, I'm willing to jump in front of him whenever it looks like someone is about to cough or sneeze in his direction
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.