View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 12:17 AM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, can't say I've been laser focused on the guy whenever I've watched him, but at the same time it really, really stuck out after the Chiefs started scoring and the pressure mounted.

And it's one thing for fans to buy the hype, but the media doing the same is just so.... fake. Throw 800 yards against the Broncos in week 14.

Do it against Patrick ****ing Mahomes in your franchises' first AFCCG in 20 years, then I'll be impressed.

He probably learned how much different those two things are....
Y'all need to turn off sports media. I have like 3 podcasts I listen to, and optimally I turn on the game right at kickoff and do something during halftime so I don't have to see the national ****leheads, and that's it. IT. I passively listened to some shit pre-Mahomes, but it didn't really matter because they never talked Chiefs. Then Mahomes rapes faces and they're talking about the Chiefs. It was then I realized precisely how full of shit most of them are.

I'd venture a guess that most of the "personalities" watch very very little football. They just sit up there and puke out cliche's aimed at the lowest common denominator and base their opinion on what will get clicks or views, or in some cases, just to have a different talking point than the mother****er in the other chair. It's just a giant ass waste of time.

And it hammered the point home that, especially jackass shows like First Take or whatever the God **** Bayless is on these days, douchebags like Colin Cowherd say shit like, "I'm more interested in being entertaining than I am being right," that every time I click a video or tune into a program, they get ratings, ratings get them paid. So every time I waste time listening to and get pissed off by these ****leheads, I'm getting them money.

Then I felt really dirty and tuned them all out. In fact, I'll go out of my way not to consume them.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote