Thread: Movies and TV Curb your enthusiasm season 10
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 08:00 AM   #3
Supporter

I want to limit this to pure personality, not politics, but I absolutely loved that Larry took up a MAGA hat for selfish reasons.

I have often remarked, and am honestly a little confused how EVERYONE doesn't talk about, how if you were to scour the entirety of 'Hollywood fiction' for a character that epitomizes Trump's personality, . . . Larry's character on Curb would probably come the closest in all of history.

He's not wrong, he's just confrontational, and obsessive over little slights, and refuses to sugarcoat his criticism, . . . and it drives 'polite society' crazy until they're cursing him publicly at the top of their lungs. And it's usually because they misunderstand his point, or are too uptight themselves.

Larry and Susie with their constant sniping could be the modern Punch and Judy remarking on the president versus the media in the Trump age.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.