View Single Post
Old 06-16-2021, 12:22 PM   #74
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I’m really glad that we didn’t trade picks for this guy as well as paying him that much money. He’s heading towards the end of the road with maybe a year, maybe 2, of high end play.

I would love for this team to accumulate more draft picks bc I trust them fully at this point to hit on day 3 players. When you’re drafting Tyreek Hill’s, Kareem Hunt’s, Travis Kelce’s, Juan Thornhill’s, L’Jarius Sneed’s, Noah Gray’s and Trey Smith’s with picks outside the top 50, you can really build your depth.

Hopefully Bieniemy gets hired and we can pull another draft pick from a trade.
Great post until the end there. Bienemy is never going to be a head coach. It's not going to happen.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.