View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 10:44 AM   #32
Plays to win the game!

I'm not a fan of the endzone screens, they should be bigger, I get that they want it to be the football shapes but if we're renovating and putting money into it lets update it to modern standards. The side activation zone, seems like just a concert venue which I'm not sure why they need that. Watch parties? Concerts at Arrowhead, which they already have inside the stadium for big enough artists. That's what we're tearing down Kaufmann for? I like the upper concourse changes. Had to know that they'd create a more prestigious sideline club to rake in more money from the heavy hitters. Would've also liked that open roof that at least covered the 300 seats from above.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.