Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2022, 12:45 PM   #1525
the great pumpkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I watched In From the Cold. Ex Russian Spy made a life in America and gets recruited to help the CIA. I wanted to like it. I really REALLY did. I loved the Americans, the chick looked hot. Production value looked good. Hoooo boy was it dumb. It did a few things right, I enjoyed most of the action, the acting of the 90's Berlin stuff was fairly compelling. I didn't hate the performance of the CIA guy and the IT guy.
That's a shame. I almost started it last night but started Reacher instead. I thought it sounded like something I'd really enjoy.
heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.heapshake is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.