View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 09:49 AM   #12
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
To be fair, I was a college freshman from Florida and had no real connection to Missouri, so it didn't really hit home for me. I HATED Shannon Sharpe during that period though. A good friend of mine was a freshman at Duke that year along with Kyle Shanahan (Mike Shanahan's son and of course now the 49ers head coach), and I actually ended up emailing Kyle asking if Sharpe was as much of a dick as he seemed. We had some nice back and forths after that, but he told me that Sharpe was one of the nicest players and it was all an act.

I never believed that until we now find him gushing over Mahomes.
The cheap shot at the back of Derrick Thomas's legs was really dirty and he did that to many. He was a slime ball and see why you hated him like so many of us did.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.