View Single Post
Old 11-15-2019, 06:37 AM   #4
Starter

Thanks for posting this now I remember why I hate the Broncos with their cocky attitude. The beginning of the DT outburst was due to Sharpe going for his knees a couple times and if I remember right a punch to the groin and DT lost it. There was also speculation at the time that Sharpe was talking about DT dad who was shot down and killed in Vietnam. In other words Sharpe was not innocent by any stretch.
DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.DTHOF has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.