Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 09:12 PM   #112
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
When she was Sister Alice, it was just simple over acting except for the tension with her mom, which was not a huge thing, but well done.

After she figured out her mom stole the corpse and stole a kid, I thought she did really well. It wasn't major minutes of screen time, but I found it tremendously compelling. One of the best parts of a show that had a lot of really good performances.
You know, I'm just still mixed on Perry Mason. There were so many cool aspects of the show and I really loved the subplot of him and his mistress, especially considering the end result, which I did not expect.

To me, it's like the writers were walking a tightrope between "Fan Service" and going someplace different with the character altogether and I guess in the end, I wish they'd have gone one way or the other because chances are, it would have been a stronger overall story.

I think Season 2's success will be critical to a Season 3, so I hope they go all in next season instead of trying to serve two masters.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.