Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 09:00 PM   #111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I thought her performance was excellent but I don't think she was given much to do in the Perry Mason series.

She just has so much more range than the material she was given.
When she was Sister Alice, it was just simple over acting except for the tension with her mom, which was not a huge thing, but well done.

After she figured out her mom stole the corpse and stole a kid, I thought she did really well. It wasn't major minutes of screen time, but I found it tremendously compelling. One of the best parts of a show that had a lot of really good performances.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote