View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 02:47 PM   #120
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I think this move also tells us that they’d prefer Niang stay out at tackle. Andy mentioned Remmers as a G option yesterday, so I’d say he’s their Wisniewski 6th OL guy this year. Then you already have Wylie, Rankin, Allegretti, etc. who are all locked into the interior.

I’m good with that if they really think Niang is the future at LT. Get that development going and don’t **** it up.
I think this moves means that we lost our starting right guard, so we went out to find someone to replace him.

I don't give a shit if he starts or not. Hell, its best for the young guys to gain experience in my book, but he seem to go through guards like crazy so its best to kick the tires and see what this dude has left in the tank.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote