View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003, 05:20 PM   #498
Lets Rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by memyselfi
You keep focusing on one aspect of my statement and that is the racial aspect and you appear to be taking my statement as an indictment of the entire board. Someone pointed out earlier that my statement sounded like an indictment of the board and I posted a clarification of that.

I will not name names of people who are perennial posters of racist or sexist remarks. Unless and until I see them in white sheets then I'll not publically label them as such. Of course, in your search you might uncover times when I've actually asked a couple of them if they had attended any recent meetings.

The truth is that there are no outright racists posts or posters on chiefsplanet. You deliberatly threw that false accusation out there to shade what you consider to be a right leaning BB. When asked for proof you posted a CYA "clarification". Standard MO for the left.

As for the sexist part, I'll give you that. I have posted them without regard for the female membership and have seen many, many others. If offended please notify the mods and I will apologize and omit that type of posting in the future.

It is too easy to throw the "racist" label and stick innocent people in that web. I know it is not the tone of this board. I am not going to let you use it as a throwaway line without asking for specific examples. If you can't or won't provide specific examples to this serious accusation, I would hope you would apologize yourself and explain why you attempted to mislabel the members as racists.

I expect more squiggle, though.
MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.MrBlond Loves all of Deberg's threads.