View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 11:46 PM   #209
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorMikH
I agree. Didn't see what happened, but I also don't see why you should take your ball and go home Taco. I have fun poking once in a while, and I get a kick out of a lot of your posts. Shoot, FWIW, even got a lot of respect for you - you seem like a pretty decent guy. Hate to see you leave. Seriously, take a few days away, but don't axe your account.

And personally, I wouldn't mind seeing racial remarks being grounds for a temporary suspension of posting priviledges on the Planet.
I agree. I think the offending member should have been temporarily banned. And I just told Taco as much in a PM on the Drain.

This entire incident is very messed up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.