View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 11:37 PM   #198
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jettio
I asked the question and received an answer that Phobia created Taco's Butt, Quite frankly, I was not surprised, since he has previously expressed a fascination with the backsides of Latinas..

Do you think that I am scared of having Phobia disagree with me about something?

His record as a moderator has been impeccable, but that does not mean that he is infallible.

If Phobia does not realize that it is unethical for an authority figure to start a spat with someone just so they can resort to using his powers as a weapon against someone, when that person is standing up to some bullsh*t perpetrated by someone else, then he needs to get his head out of his own ass so that he can ogle the cheerleaders.

Phobia, I guess KC Wolfman is daring me to say fuck You.

Maybe I could send you a PM to make him happy.
Actually, I am asking if you are a hypocrite or you are going to complain about an obvious enticement to a disenfranchised poster on the board?

Since you have danced around it and failed to complain for more than 2 pages and half an hour, I take it your answer is - yes, you are indeed a hypocrite who's complaint can't be taken seriously.
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.