Thread: Football HBCU Power
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:28 AM   #11
Banned

What could have been, HBCU Power.

Stone Johnson Grambling

No. 33 retired by Kansas City Chiefs

Stone Edward Johnson (April 26, 1940 — September 8, 1963) was an Olympic sprinting athlete and American football kick returner and running back for the Kansas City Chiefs.

On August 30, 1963, the rookie Johnson, a 200m track finalist in the 1960 Summer Olympics in Rome, suffered a fractured vertebra in his neck in a preseason game against the Houston Oilers in Wichita, Kansas during a kickoff return. He died 10 days later, on September 8 at the age of 23.[1] Although he was only on the team's active roster during preseason, his jersey number 33 was retired.[2][3]

Dude, who can't do you?

Can We Keep Wild Pigs and Vampire Bats Out Of Missouri?

Any ****ing Zoologiists out there at CP. I think it might be a great ****ing idea if we ****ing Missouri-ities built a tall ****ing wall to keep those ****ing critters out. Wait a ****ing minute, ****ing Vampire bats can fly right over a ****ing wall, so **** that....DUH! I did eat a ****ing wild pig once, met her at a ****ing bar just outside ****ing Kansas City, a real nasty bitch. She kept making fun of of my mini pecker, pissed me the **** off.

Last edited by Ubeja Vontell; 09-20-2019 at 03:38 AM..
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.