View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 05:44 PM   #61
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Guys,

I have to confess, I'm a huge alcoholic and always have been, I've been sober in increments of 5 years and one other time for ten years. I recently reflected on how much I have been/was consuming. I'm completely through this time. I just can't do it anymore. I'll be honest - after this last time, I'm lucky to even be here right now.

I love you guys and promise to each of you, this is the new beginning to my life and I'm completely done with drinking.

Thanks for the ear. If anyone else is struggling. Please feel free to chime in if you wish.

Thanks for being my friend you guys
Good for you. Stick with it. As you know, it's a matter of life and death. Losing this battle would be devastating for your soul. But you're going to beat it.

Just heard yesterday that a friend of mine who has alcohol issues lost it while on a bender recently, handed his 16 year old son a pistol and told him to blow his (my friend's) brains out. The kid is scarred for life now, freaked out beyond belief, and he'll never look at his dad the same way again.

Being a slave to alcohol - or anything else - is no way to live. You're better than that. You seem like a great guy, I wish you good luck.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote