View Single Post
Old 02-16-2022, 09:54 AM   #150
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Pretty ideal run-through here on PFN:

1.30 > traded for 2.35 and 3.69

2.35 - Cam Thomas, DE, SDSU
2.63 - Phidarian Mathis, DT, Alabama (big, athletic DT I'm not sure makes it to the end of round 2; offers good run stuffing ability and enough athleticism to impact the pass game)
3.69 - Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington (remember that "IDEAL" comment?)
3.94 - Alex Pierce, WR, Cincinnati (I like him long-term and think they can get some early "package" plays for him in Year 1. Would pair this with signing a veteran #2 of some sort in FA)
4.103 - Braxton Jones, T, Southern Utah (getting another guy in the mix. Love his size, athleticism and arms (36"). Just needs technique refinement)
7.231 - Jermaine Waller, CB, Va. Tech
7.241 - Velus Jones, Jr. WR, Tennessee
7.249 - Tycen Anderson, S, Toledo

Probably a few guys who go earlier than that in the actual draft, but this would be fantastic.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.