View Single Post
Old 02-14-2022, 02:05 PM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
The other benefit with those two guys and then someone like Ebiketie beyond just getting two bodies is you get guys with two different skillsets.

We need guys that can play the run and set the edge, while still rushing the passer and we need pure pass rushers too.
Yea, it’s we’re going to double down, get some variety.

That’s probably the one scenario where I’d take a guy like Bonitto too. If you’re going to take a more traditional DE as well, I find a guy like that much more intriguing, whereas if we came away with just Bonitto, I wouldn’t be too happy with that.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote