View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 11:02 AM   #6728
20 Menthol KOOLs

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I'm pretty sure everyone calls BB an asshole for how he handles reporters so i don't know what you're talking about.

BB's dickheadedness is legendary, which is why you brought it up. To say "no one bats an eye" just doesn't make any sense.

If that were true, you never would've mentioned him in the first place.

Well you could make that argument for damn near anyone then, including your example of Reid. Clearly someone batted an eye because you did, I did and so did the dude who posted that YouTube clip.

Belichick is a douche and he gets testy with spots reporters. Maybe it’s just because he’s been doing it for so long and he’s BB so he’s got a ton of clout, but I don’t really hear anyone calling the guy out for being a jackass like many are for Ramsey.

I think the only difference is that Ramsey is like 25 and has not learned to navigate douchebag reporters as well as guys like BB, Pop and Reid. I wouldn’t say he’s a jackass based on solely this instance, though.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.