View Single Post
Old 10-23-2021, 05:32 PM   #6
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Boy, this is a 50/50 proposition.

Virgin Islands - That house is pretty much perfect, and the setting is beautiful. It might be more tropical than I prefer, but there are a lot worse problems to have. St. John is a relatively small world to live in, but it's a nice small world. And with $1 million+ to spend every year, life would be good.

California - The house isn't exactly my style, but it's nice and I could live there. Damn horses again. But the location is superb. I can get to San Diego and up the coast to Laguna and Newport. I wouldn't be rich, but I think I'd be happy.

As much as I like the Virgin Islands, I think I'd go with the California house. Tough call. Tough, tough call.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.