View Single Post
Old 03-11-2020, 10:17 PM   #15
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monticore View Post
Please stop comparing it to the flu , having a vaccine makes a difference on the severity and whether you get it or not, if everyone got the flu shot influenza would kill even less but some idiots still refuse to take it, because who the **** knows . Influenza would kill hundreds of thousands in the us without the vaccine which is where corona is going since there is no ****ing vaccine. The only way to reduce deaths is keeping the infected away .
Dude **** the flu and the flu vaccinne. I get the flu shot every year and I had the flu this year worse than I have had it in years. It's also one of the worse flu seasons we have had.

Influenza killed almost 62,000 people in 2018. This virus is no where close to that.

If we use your logic we might as well shut down everything every time someone get the ****ing flu.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote