View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #166
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
He didn’t know where “Obi-Ben” was hiding out? He knew Ben didn’t die so why wasn’t he able to locate him. And he was just down the street from his own son. Isn’t that as big a plot hole ?
No. Tatooine is on the outer rim, far from where Vader was hanging out, and Anakin hated Tatooine. It's where his mother died. It's not surprising he would never go there ever again. Ben chose his hiding place wisely. As did Yoda. Tatooine is basically sand Dagobah.

That is believable.

Quote:
I assumed the son was a test tube baby. His Jango Fett
Makes it even more implausible he'd lose track of him. Not buying it.

Quote:
Same way Anakin did
This is possible IF you explain something, but it still isn't believable. I can believe Anakin getting it on. I CAN'T believe the Emperor doing it.

Quote:
What explanation suffices? If they told you daddy was a test tube baby does that make this plot better ?
No. There has to be a believable setup explaining how things came to be. When the prequels do a better job of that shit, your movie has a problem.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.