View Single Post
Old 12-26-2019, 04:53 PM   #164
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
It's not believable within the context of the larger story.

Anakin didn't know his children had survived Padme's death. I can believe that.
He didn’t know where “Obi-Ben” was hiding out? He knew Ben didn’t die so why wasn’t he able to locate him. And he was just down the street from his own son. Isn’t that as big a plot hole ?

Quote:
If they had provided some kind of explanation for:

1. Why grandpa Palps was clappin' cheeks (really ****ing stupid)
I assumed the son was a test tube baby. His Jango Fett

Quote:
2. How the most powerful being in the galaxy managed to lose track of his only son.
Same way Anakin did

Quote:
3. How he ALSO managed to lose track of his incredibly powerful force sensitive granddaughter.

I maybe could have bought it.

But they didn't even try to explain shit.
What explanation suffices? If they told you daddy was a test tube baby does that make this plot better ?

Quote:
It's not believable whatsoever. It's lazy storytelling because Snoke got kilt. As is making Rey ABSURDLY powerful. More powerful than ANY Jedi we've ever seen before.

If the Jedi Masters on the old council had her powers, Palpatine would have been ****ed.

Stupid, lazy, hamfisted Jar Jar Abrams storytelling.
Seems Yoda was the most powerful given how long he lived and how many he trained and his infinity-somersault saber powers. (May the prequels be damned forever)
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.